PTSA is Looking for Volunteers!
BAMS is an outstanding school because of the various campus programs. These programs can’t happen without your help. The Parent Teacher Student Association at BAMS encourages ALL parents to volunteer, regardless of whether you choose to join PTSA.
Click HERE for a printable Volunteer form
Click HERE to sign up online!
- Book Fair Helpers (Fall/Spring)
- Campus Student Store Sales
- Community Partner Coordinator (Ralphs)
- Copy Center / Office Assistance
- Dances – Set up, serving, etc
- Donation of cookies, baked goods, supplies, etc.
- Eight Grade Dance Coordination
- Parent Ed and Family Nights
- Hospitality (teacher appreciation week & more)
- Library – End of Year Text Book Collection
- ASB Magazine/Cookie Dough Fundraiser (tally day, distribution, etc)
- Reflections Team
- Parents as Tutors (PAT) – Volunteer to be a one-on-one tutor for at-risk students one to four days/week for 20 minutes during ESP.
If you are interested in helping in any way, please contact Kristin Blaney, PTSA VP Volunteers, email@example.com
Important Volunteer Information